- We aim to dispatch within 1 to 2 days of the order being placed. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, will be sent within 24 hours of the next working day. If specific dates of delivery are requested they must be indicated at the Checkout in Additional Information. See Shipping and Handling for further information.
- Pay Pal is used as its easy and secure.
- Please enter the registered billing address for your credit or debit card correctly, even if you wish to have an order delivered to an alternate address. Please ensure that you also enter your telephone number and email address correctly.
- Routine security checks are undertaken on all orders to reduce fraud. You will always be informed by email of any delay.
- We reserve the right to not print any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content
- We reserve the right to reject any order and provide a full refund. Due to high levels of fraud in certain countries we will only process orders for delivery within the UK.
- Placing an order indicates that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions of sale. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Accuracy of Content
- Chocolate Genie has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, and that all products have been fairly described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Chocolate Genie disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the products on the website. Chocolate Genie shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information or products contained in this website.
- 20% VAT is included in the display price of all items and shipping charges where applicable.
- Credit Card Security
- Please be confident that when ordering through Chocolate Genie web site, payments made using a credit or debit cards are made through a secure server.
- No returns will be accepted unless we have been informed in advance of a faulty or damaged product. Please refer to our Guarantee.
- All items posted from our premises leave in perfect condition. If you believe that an item is faulty or damaged on arrival, please email us at email@example.com immediately on receipt of the goods. We will respond with appropriate instructions. Faulty or damaged goods must be returned within 7 days.
Ownership of Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Chocolate Genie . Any use of this website, its content or images, including copying or storing of any component thereof in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the website for any purpose.
- We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on our website to keep track of the contents of your shopping basket once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses and to store your details. We send e-mails of special offers and promotions to past customers if you do not wish to receive such correspondence, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- Where credit or debit card details are passed to us by telephone, post or fax, we destroy them as soon as your order has been processed. We retain sufficient details to be able to process a refund, if required, but we do not retain sufficient information to apply additional charges to your account.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We do not operate a nut free or dairy free policy in our factory. Our products may contain traces of nut and dairy. The full ingredients list will be printed on each product sent.