Terms & Conditions
- We aim to dispatch within 1 to 2 days of the order being placed.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, will be sent within
24 hours of the next working day. If specific dates of delivery are
requested they must be indicated at the Checkout in Additional
Information. See Shipping and Handling for further information.
- Pay Pal is used as its easy and secure.
- Please enter the registered billing address for your credit or debit
card correctly, even if you wish to have an order delivered to an
alternate address. Please ensure that you also enter your telephone
number and email address correctly.
- Routine security checks are undertaken on all orders to reduce fraud. You will always be informed by email of any delay.
- We reserve the right to not print any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content
- We reserve the right to reject any order and provide a full refund.
Due to high levels of fraud in certain countries we will only process
orders for delivery within the UK.
- Placing an order indicates that you have read and accepted our terms
and conditions of sale. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Shipping and Handling
- We have no control over the temperatures during the delivery of your order and can not accept any responsibilities for chocolate that has been damaged by heat
- We use Royal Mail, sending all consignments first class to arrive
next day. However if you would like to ensure next day delivery and
insurance using Royal Mail Special Delivery an additional charge will be
made depending on the weight of the consignment. Up to 500g =£4.50:
500g to 1 kg = £5.70: 1 kg to 2 kg = £7.40 and up to 10 kg £18.50.
Please telephone if you wish to request this service and include the
request in Additional Information.
- We reserve the right to reject an order or request an additional
payment if the cost of shipping will be excessively high due to the size
of the consignment. You will always be consulted before despatch if
this situation arises.
- If a consignment requires delivery on a specific day we will
endeavour to send it via standard Royal Mail service 2 working days
before the date specified, unless instructed otherwise. Please make any
special requests in Additional Information. We will do our very best
Accuracy of Content
- Chocolate Genie has taken every care in the preparation of the
content of this website, and that all products have been fairly
described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as
possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However
we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will
accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent
permitted by applicable law, Chocolate Genie disclaims all
warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information
contained in any of the products on the website. Chocolate Genie shall
not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from
the use of any of the information or products contained in this website.
- 20% VAT is included in the display price of all items and shipping charges where applicable.
- Credit Card Security
- Please be confident that when ordering through Chocolate Genie web
site, payments made using a credit or debit cards are made through a
- We do not accept returns of perishable food items. Any damage must be reported within 48hrs of receiving the product. Please refer to our Guarantee.
- All items posted from our premises leave in perfect condition. If
you believe that an item is faulty or damaged on arrival, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately on receipt of the goods. We
will respond with appropriate instructions. Faulty or damaged goods must
be returned within 48 hours of being received. After this period, no returns will be accepted.
Ownership of Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or
licensed to Chocolate Genie . Any use of this website, its content or
images, including copying or storing of any component thereof in whole
or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is
prohibited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the
website for any purpose.
- We do not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are
used on our website to keep track of the contents of your shopping
basket once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses and
to store your details. We send e-mails of special offers and promotions
to past customers if you do not wish to receive such correspondence,
please email us at email@example.com We conform to the
requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
- Where credit or debit card details are passed to us by telephone,
post or fax, we destroy them as soon as your order has been processed.
We retain sufficient details to be able to process a refund, if
required, but we do not retain sufficient information to apply
additional charges to your account.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We do not operate a nut free or dairy free policy in our factory.
Our products may contain traces of nut and dairy. The full ingredients
list will be printed on each product sent.