Whether its for a Schools or Further Education, our aim is to encourage everyone to “have a go with chocolate”
Our “chocolate experience workshops” are totally flexible and designed to fit in with your needs. As a qualified teacher, I aim to provide both an educational and “hands on” “fun” session supported by digital technology where possible.
Primary Schools – our “chocolate experience” can be designed to
- give a basic introduction to chocolate.
- include skills essential for working with chocolate
- further development of these basic skills according to ability and age range.
- include “special”materials only used for chocolate
- widen the childrens knowledge of what can be acheived with chocolate.
- ensure the results are “enjoyed” at the finish.
Further Education – Once again, we can adapt to your needs. After an initial discussion as to what the “learners” need to achieve, we can
- design an appropriate “hands on” session
- provide all of the materials and equipment
- provide fully “qualified” and “experienced” support throughout
- use digital technology where appropriate to support the “learning environment”
- leave the room exactly as you would like to find it i.e. no chocolatey hand prints anywhere (hopefully)!
No sure what you would like? Then maybe we can inspire you. We have provided sessions for learners
- as part of a business enterprise course, encouraging innovation and fun but with a focus on the technicalities of “food production”
- as and end of term experience for the catering and hospitality team. This was designed to incorporate a number of basic skills essential for working with chocolate, that acheive professional results, and inspire further progression.