Chocolate Fun Day
Does the art of working with chocolate mystify you ? Then our Chocolate Fun Day Workshop is for you.
You will have the opportunity to learn some basic techniques which will give you “confidence” plus the ability to:
- recognise the different types of chocolate available
- master the art of tempering or the technique of putting the “snap” back in chocolate
- piping and freehand design work to create lollies with character
- create stunning designs in chocolate using simple techniques to create your own personal bar
- shape chocolate and use transfer sheets
Then you can take your creations home, beautifully gift wrapped to wow your friends or just for you to enjoy.
Dates: January 2018 tbc , April 2018 tbc
Times: 10am – 3pm
Venue : Unit 21, Bond Ind Est, Wickhamford, Evesham WR11 7RL (nr Broadway)
Cost : £130 (includes all drinks and a light lunch)