Childrens Chocolate Workshop Glos, Worcs
Our half term chocolate workshop for children is for budding chocolatiers.
What will we make?
First of all a container for truffles using a balloon. Secondly, we will handroll truffles and dip them in a selection of toppings. And finally, the finished piece is gift wrapped to give that professional finish.
Skills will involve
- handling Belgian chocolate
- learning how to shape chocolate
- piping freehand
- use of a mould,
- decorating techniques, use of lustre dusts and more!
- Age Range 7 – 13yrs
- Course Dates/TimesWed Feb 20th 10 – 11.15am & Thu Feb 21st 10 – 11.15pm
- Venue based at our workshop just outside Broadway
- Cost – £16
Please Note Parents, extra seating is dependent on numbers and is not guaranteed
To Book Your “childrens chocolate workshop ” please click here, which will take you to the shop for payment. To check for availability, give us a call on 01386 834334